Friday, June 5, 2009

Listen up people,
HOLIDAY'S IN AND SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(everybody shouts and do the ting ting dance,WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!)

Today was the last paper for exam and i swear upon my (insert word) that MARKETING EXAM WAS ONE HELL OF A KILLER BIG TIME. It wasnt exactly like how i dreamt last night, but oh well, hell with it cos ITS FREAKING OVER (and its holiday now!) WOOOOOOH! i really cant get any happier than this. Cos you know why?

1. I do NOT need to go to school
(okay im lying)
2. I DO NOT TO STUDY ANYMORE (for the time being la!)
3. i can movie marathon as much as i want!!!!!
4. I-JUST-DONT-HAVE-SCHOOL-AND-YOU-GUYS-STILL-HAVE-SCHOOL
(for nyp-ians and np-ians)

HAHAHA,mean hazimah. BY THE OH SO WAY!!!! There's gonna be this OLD PEOPLE thang going on @Suntec City Convection Hall on the 20th and 21st June AND IM INVOLVE!
Gonna be the "weather forecaster" and do the skit. so do take note of the date!

YOU GUYS BETTER BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
So,today after the bloody exam, went for the HSSSC meeting and then head to Century Square to accompany Farah and Christianna for lunch. BUT they were too good at influencing so.. I DID ATE A LITTLE OKAY! Chill chill. I DIDNT ATE MUCH AND TMR I'LL BE DOING NY 20LAPS OF SWIMMING SO IT WILL BURN OFF MY FATS K! chilllllllll. HAHAHAH.
Stupid Christianna spam my tagboard. The way you type as if i ate FAST FOOD. AND I DIDNT!
#note to ownself: kill christianna on tuesday. you're dead with my parang man. HAHAHA.
IM SO SIDETRACKING. My main thing to blog tonight was to show this
..........................................................................................
............................................................................
..........................................................
...........................................
.

HAHAHAHA, K NO LA! give you suspense onlyyyyyyyy.

THIS LA THIS LA ZAKIYYAH!

TO : MISS ZAKIYYAH THE ONE AND ONLY FART MACHINE

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY?? CAN SLEEP IN PEACE NOW?? HAPPY OR NOT?!?

0 comments: