Saturday, May 23, 2009


Currently at NEBO,Downtown to finish up ALL my assignments. I repeat, ALL. and im pretty happy that i've done 3 out of 5 assignments i have. Efficient or what :) Btw, i was kinda happy i was part of HSSC Main com. But, an hour ago, i received a msg saying next saturday i have a meeting. PISSING ME OFF. I feel like backing out. I SUPER HAVE EXAM THIS COMING WEEK AND WHY CANT THEY FREAKING UNDERSTAND I NEED TO STUDY. major turn-off. Anyone wanna switch place with moi? :( Im tired, i needa break yo. Now, weekends seems like weekdays to me. Bet my term break will never be a break. I NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING.

OKAY. other than my super stressful poly life, i have a calm life @ home now. HAHA. cos my aunt's OUT OF TOWN yo! Party or what?! HAHAHA. But ive got to sneak into my house (Dada knows why,HAHA) Talking bout dada, i had a wonderful chat with her yesterday. MISS YOU BITCH. Don't give a heck bout those people okay. you me tetap 1314 okay! <3<3

okay gotta go back to my assignments:)
always be positive.

0 comments: