Monday, June 16, 2008


i looooooovvveee people around mehhhhhhhhhhh 8)
'M SO BORED. THIS WILL BE SO A FREAKING RANDOM POST.
U DONT LIKE THEN SKIP LA. HAIYOOOO.
I FEEL LIKE DANCING INSIDE SWIMMING POOL NOW.
OR MAYBE I NEED TO GO FOR BRAIN SURGERY.
nyehaha. i cant wait for evry single day to past. dont ask me why.
AND AND OH I LOVE MANDEEP'S POST ON GOVT.
IT SO SO SO MCM ASPIRE ME BECOME POLITICIAN PLSSS.
and i cant wait to grow up ah. then i want open up a zoo
then i can sleep with the elephants all.
&& i cant wait to meet my bf soon. mcm wahahahaahha.

AH YES LIKE THAT. AH AH AH.
OKAY I LOVE U ALL ALL PEOPLE. AND SHAMZXZ DONT BE
SAD NO MORE. U NO HOT MAMA IF U SAD.

ok the end, haz gg to be politician in 10yrs time! :]
&PICTURES ON THAT DAY OUTING WILL BE SOON POSTED SOON SOON.

0 comments: